Plank is hiring a full-time Marketing and Business Development Coordinator.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about digital and has a background or interest in our core clients and projects. You will be working directly with the leadership team to share and execute ongoing marketing campaigns and events to help us to acquire new clients. Marketing for us is also about raising awareness about our company and driving interested new employees in our direction.
We value diversity in the workplace and the tech industry, and welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our current team is made up of fifteen people from four countries, including eight women and five parents.
We encourage all applicants to browse our site, our social feeds, and our client work to get a strong sense of who we are before applying.
You will be collaborating on the following projects:
- Work with the team to research and develop the overall strategic vision for marketing and business development
- Manage the development of our company website, plankdesign.com
- Plan and research attendees for events
- Write journal posts, articles, and whitepapers
- Manage Plank's social media accounts
- Business development research and outreach
- Creating social marketing plans for our clients
- Prepare quarterly reports on our marketing and business development progress
We are looking for someone who can:
- Manage multiple projects at once
- Stay extremely organized
- Work closely with our team & clients
- Be accountable to budgets, timelines, and scope
- Communicate clearly
- Be digitally-savvy
- Have a good understanding of modern web design and production
- Show a strong desire to solve problems & find creative solutions
- Be fluent in French and English
- Have solid references directly related to the points above
We give you:
- Normal working hours
- A comprehensive health and dental plan
- Beyond standard paid vacation time
- Modern tools and systems
- Opportunity to keep your skills sharp
- A great work environment
Please note only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time