A companion iOS application to support and enhance the documentary film Last Woman Standing - which followed world champion boxers and former friends, Ariane Fortin and Mary Spencer, as they fought for their Olympic dream in London 2012.
Inspiring Personal Performance
In a mix of marketing, culture and fitness, we built this app not only as a complement to Prospector Film’s movie Last Woman Standing, but as an actual tool to help Canadians reach their fitness goals.
Through a series of boxing exercises and routines, app users can build on their personal goals, set up a calendar with reminders and schedules, and visually track their progress and performance. To encourage them along the way, we also integrated social tools as well as helpful tips and advice from the film’s inspiring protagonists and boxing world champions, Ariane Fortin and Mary Spencer.
Content in Your Corner
After a grueling workout, users can browse more information about the film and its producers, check out video clips, or follow the protagonists’ updates on Facebook.
The app engages documentary fans and fitness buffs alike, using the power of content and digital to promote not only stories, but active lifestyles.
Features of the Go Fit Yourself App
- Test one body zone at a time or choose a full-body workout
- In-app sounds alert you to the start and end of each timed exercise
- Track your personal bests for each exercise
- View your progress with in-app charts
- Simple illustrations show you how to execute exercises correctly
- Settings and achievements will be saved between sessions
- Challenge yourself to get all the way from bronze to elite
- Share your achievements on Facebook or Twitter
What We Did
- Native iOS Development
- UX Strategy
- Funding Application Consultation
- Graphic Design
- Interface Design